Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tyler: 3 months | Orlando Family Photographer

This family had me at "hello." Craig and I met with Stacy, Jon and Brandon for the first time in Winter Park for their maternity session. We had such a great time that day, and it was just the beginning of an awesome relationship. Then came Tyler...the most precious baby boy <3 He was so great during his newborn session, and all I wanted to do was scoop him up and and hold him close. 

3 months later, we met in downtown Orlando by Lake Eola for Tyler's 3 month session. I absolutely love when my family's get the full year package. It gives me a chance to not only develop a great relationship with the family, but I can also watch the baby grow from a tiny, snuggly little thing into a giggly, chunky one! Tyler was so amazing at his 3 month session, and between getting shots of him and running after Brandon for some photos, I'll admit that I was wiped! It was so much fun though and I cannot wait for their next session! Enjoy your sneak peek <3 

I just love the facial expressions! 
Boys being boys :)
This one melts my heart!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!