Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jenn & Sean: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I have known Jennifer and Sean for probably a good 8 years now. We went to high school together, but they didn't actually start dating until after high school in '08. A mutual friend introduced them, they started dating at Cowboy's (which, by the way, I was obsessed with! Twice a week for about a year for me!), and the rest is history! We met up in downtown Winter Garden for their engagement session, and it was a perfect morning. Just the right temperature for a fun session! 

They are a beautiful couple and I am so excited that we will get to photograph their big day. <3 Enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

  1. Just gone through your blog and seen your snaps. I must say What a beautiful photography!! As you have mentioned,it really seems you had fun during the photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!