Friday, April 6, 2012

Caitlin's Rock the Dress Session | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Caitlin is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth brides I've ever met. She goes with the flow, laughs a lot, and has this overall positive aura about her. Needless to say, I was really excited when it was time to book her Rock the Dress session! 

Caitlin & Austin got married last November (see their wedding here), and now that she is pregnant (YAY!) we needed to get this Rock the Dress session done before she started showing. Personally, I don't think she'll show much at ALL with how tiny she is! :) 

I met up with Caitlin, her mom and her sister in Winter Park earlier this week for her session. She came prepared with some really great looks! The hippie look was by FAR my favorite. All I kept thinking is "man I wish we had a horse around for her session!" How perfect would that have been?? :) 

Enjoy the sneak peek! 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!