Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dan & Dana: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Dan and Dana are in a very, very special place in my heart. As many of you know, I got my degree in Micro & Molecular Biology. Dan and Dana were always very involved in various pre-med groups, and that is how I got to know them. Since I've known them, they've always been so sweet and helpful (and ridiculously smart, might I add!). I never doubted that they would get into medical school. 

I remember when Dana told me that Dan said he loved her. My first thought was "about time!" (okay, I'm a complete mush and cornball about this stuff and they had already been together for so long!). I was so ecstatic for her and for the new step in their relationship. Once we graduated, we lost touch and the two of them went off to Grenada for medical school. When she contacted me to tell me that they were engaged and wanted me to be their photographer, well..you can just imagine how extremely happy I was! Not only would I get to photograph the wedding of a couple who I already had a great connection with, but man oh man are they pretty! Their wedding was everything I expected it to be; very sweet, full of love, creative, rustic, and all about them and their love for each other. Their ceremony was at Mead Gardens in Winter Park, and their reception was at the Winter Park Farmer's Market. 

Enjoy their sneak peek! 

The group photo below is them with Dr. Samsam...the world's BEST Anatomy professor. He was one of the professors I looked up to and constantly learned from, even when I wasn't in his classes. It was so amazing seeing him there!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! The bride is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!