Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Parker Is Two! | Orlando Family Photographer

This is another family that I've had the pleasure of photographing since not long after Parker was born. I included a small collage of photos below from his first session until he was 1 year. The most recent session we had last week was for his two years, and man oh man is he CUTE. I remember when I left his newborn session, I told people that he was literally one of the cutest little baby's I have ever seen. 

They started using me back when I was just starting out, and it makes me so happy to know that they still call me for his sessions. I look back at sessions from two+ years ago and see how my style has completely changed. I now aim for a clean cut look without the crazy editing (no more black and white with a splash of color..not a chance!!!). I like to think that my clients grow with me, and it warms my heart when I see that they really do. I just adore this family so much! Parker has always been an active baby (at least during my sessions with him), but he never fails to give me a few photos that just melt my heart. Thanks for that, buddy. :) 

Enjoy your sneak peek! 

Adorable moment <3 
Attempt #2 at standing on the chair was much more successful than attempt #1! 
At age 2, you pretty much have to do whatever the child wants. If it involves photos of him splashing water, you go for it! I actually love this photo of the water splashing on his face. 
Bribery only sort of works at this age. I think next year we'll be able to fully bribe him with "if you sit down and give me a big smile, you'll get a piece of candy." :) Until then, I just accept that candy will be in the photos! 
I wonder what was going through his mind when he decided to do this. <3  
I hope my children have amazing hair like this. All I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. So sweet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!