Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Amanda & Johnathan: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Amanda & Johnathan are one of those couples that are just so relaxed and down to Earth, you just can't help but like them! Their wedding two weekends ago at Wyndham Orlando Resort was nothing short of beautiful. Literally 5 minutes after Craig and I arrived, it started raining. I'm not talking about a little inconvenient drizzle; I'm talking about massive amounts of rain that would eventually cause the ceremony to have to be moved indoors. After the inital saddness of having to move the ceremony into a ballroom, the two of them quickly cheered up knowing that it would be amazing either way. And it really, truly was an amazing wedding. At the ceremony, there was a special seat in the front for Johnathan's mom. Unfortunately, she was suddenly unable to attend the wedding. However, I have to say that we are in a great day in age to be unable to be somewhere important. Thank goodness for Skype! She was able to watch the whole thing via Skype, and I thought it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

Lucky for us, the rain not only cleared out in time for their first look, but it ended up being an incredibly day with the perfect, delicious sunlight for their photos. Enjoy their sneak peek! <3


Their beautiful first look <3
Sweetest. Photo. Ever. (captured by my amazing hubby!)
Sometimes I crave a beautiful, antique touch to photos. :)
Craig, you captured one of my favorite photos ever. I can't even express how much I love this one! 
Their first dance was full of emotion and romance (which explains why I posted a ton of them!) 
Ah-mazing cake and cake display!
At the request of Johnathan's mom, his aunt stepped in for the mother-son dance. So sweet!
Craig got creative with the beads :) (Good is their last name) 

This wedding was brought to perfection with the help of the following vendors:
Wyndham Orlando Resort (venue)
Glynn with Sensational Ceremonies (officiant)
Dave McMillan (video)
Hair Connoisseuirs (hair and makeup)

1 comment:

  1. Insightful piece!
    Lovely wedding photography.
    Thank you for sharing…

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!