Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Axel & Rose: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I met with this stunning couple towards the end of 2011, and I have to say that I was ecstatic when they booked us! They were so friendly, in love, and all-in-all a couple I knew we'd have a great connection with. 

I met with Axel and Rose at Kraft Azalea Gardens for their engagement session last week. It was perfect weather, and I think (and hope!) they had as great of a time as I did. Their session was so effortless. Every slight move I wanted them to make, they understood without a second thought. I have to add (which I know I've said many times in the past) that having an engagement session before your actual wedding is a great idea. You not only have the opportunity to take some fun photos together that don't involve a wedding dress (not that being in a wedding dress is a bad thing at all), but you get to know your photographer and both sides learn how to work with one another. It just makes the wedding day itself go that much smoother. In fact, I've had couples at weddings tell me "oh, I know exactly what you're going to want out of this pose!" because they were familiar with it from their e-session. 

Anyway, we cannot wait for their wedding later this year! Enjoy the sneak peek. :)
She KILLS it with that look! I love it!  
He randomly brought a purple flower to his beautiful Rose in the middle of the session. It was exactly what I needed for a ring shot!  
You just can't go wrong with Kraft Azalea Gardens and a wide angle!  
Sometimes a little grain adds the right touch :)
I'm a sucker for soft, romantic photos.  




No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!