Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Angelica & Noah: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I met with Angelica & Noah off on Park Avenue in Winter Park for their engagement session last week. It was a surprisingly chilly morning (for me anyway) considering it was very warm the days prior! Then again, this is Florida! 

These two are such a great pair! What I loved the most about them was how he could not keep his hands off of her. I am all about PDA (as long as you're not having a serious kissing session in public, of course), and so when I find couples who don't mind showing their affection, they win me over right away! These two were so easy to work with, also. I would pose them, then within seconds he would look at her as if not seeing her for 5 seconds would make him miss her. <3 <3 <3 I loved it! Everything about their session was very natural, smooth, and flawless. I hope you two love your sneak peek! 

One of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!