Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Maria & Joe: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Maria contacted us late last year, thanks to Jennyfer with The Sugar Suite recommending us. We were only able to talk through email and phone, but she decided to book us and we are so thankful she did! Maria & Joe are the type of people you are so grateful to have met. Even though we hadn't met until their wedding day, we kept in touch enough to feel like we already knew each other by their big day. When I met her in the bridal room at Embassy Suites in downtown Orlando, I felt like I already knew her well and I absolutely adored her. She is such a beautiful person, both inside and out. Her and Joe have this sort of love that is really honest. You can see it in the way they smile at each other and laugh with each other. ((corny moment: I just love love)) :)

This time around, I had not only Missy, but also a third shooter, Jenn. We had a great time walking around downtown with the wedding party during cocktail hour. Between the three of us, I feel like we got some really great shots as well as unique perspectives from each. I can't stress enough how important it is to have more than one photographer with you on your wedding day! I am sure that Maria & Joe will agree with that as well. Everything runs smoother, there is little to no rush because someone is with one of them at ALL times, and it's just an overall more pleasant experience for the families. 

Anyway, enough rambling and onto the good stuff! :)


Love these shots below from Jenn! 
Phew! Missy got some great shots of these studly men! 
I can't say enough how much we LOVE when couples get creative with their shoes! 
 Some more great shots from Missy :)
 <3 <3 <3
 Let's just take a second to admire her beauty...so stunning!

That's right. The cake gets it's own section. Jennyfer with The Sugar Suite created yet another masterpiece for this wedding. We used her for our wedding and recommend her to anyone who wants a great experience and outcome! Also, as a side note to couples, make sure your cake is displayed with some nice up-lighting or pretty decor behind it. It makes for MUCH better photos (as seen below). 
 I love downtown Orlando for photos...so much fun!




2 comments:

  1. I love your style, plus what couldn't be better than a Downtown Orlando wedding and custom converse?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I agree about downtown Orlando and converses!!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!