Friday, April 6, 2012

Ashton & Derek: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I love, love, love this couple! Ashton and Derek are not only ridiculously cute together, but they are so much fun to be around. Their relationship was long distance for a while, then they both ended up in Florida. Now he teaches flight at Embry Riddle, so they still aren't done with the long-distance thing. Because of his passion for being a pilot, they wanted to incorporate a lot of that into their session. I have to say that when couples come up with their own props, it's not only more meaningful in the photos, but it's also more unique! No one else will have those props. :) They brought letters that they wrote to each other when they were far away, model airplanes, postcards, adorable stuffed animals, books, and more. 

I cannot wait to share Ashton's bridal session with you all after their wedding in June. Until then, here's their engagement session sneak peek! 

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love your props, so perfect for you both. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked and had to look again! I can feel your joy and love and am so happy and proud of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures of such an AMAZING couple!!! You can see the love and happiness in each and every picture. The pictures just make me smile :). I agree with Wyndie -- I LOVE the props -- AWESOME IDEAS to add that special and unique touch to the photos. What an exciting time of your life that has been beautifully captured for a treasured keepsake. Congrats Ashton and Derek for the most beautiful engagement pics!!! Before you know it we will be looking at wedding pictures on line -- HOW EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!