Monday, April 2, 2012

Parker is 6 months old! | Orlando Family Photographer

Phew! This has been one busy season for us! We are doing our absolute best to stay on top of our sneak peeks while still getting everything to our amazing clients in decent time, so in advance, here are our apologies if you've been waiting for a while! <3 

This little cutie stole my heart about a week ago at his downtown Winter Garden session. Parker is 6 months old, and boy does he have some CUTE expressions. Every so often we will get a baby who LOVES to smile...just not for the camera! This little guy was one of them, but once mom and dad started throwing him up in the air and tickling him with kisses, he was all smiles (literally for that brief second!). Go figure, mom told me afterwards that he was happy-go-lucky on the way home. Sometimes that's just how it is, no matter how many times you (as in I) jump up in the air hootin' and hollerin' while making funny noises and faces. Either way, I am pleased with how the photos came out. Enjoy your sneak peek! <3



I LOVE this one!
I absolutely adore this one too <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!