Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jessica's Bridesmaid Session

What better way to tell your bridesmaids how much you love them than to have a fun session together? Jessica and her bridesmaids made their photo shoot weekend a weekend get-together and I just know they had a blast spending so much time with each other. We met at Disney's Boardwalk on Sunday morning, and even though it was hot and they were wearing heels throughout the entire shoot, I could tell they loved it all. Jessica is such a bubbly, energetic girl who smiles 90% of the time (the other 10% is when she is making her gorgeous "you know you want me" look which you will see in some of these photos). We had such a great time having ourselves a girly morning, and I absolutely adore the photos! We can't wait for your 11-11-11 wedding Jess! The photos from your wedding are going to be amazing!

Enjoy your sneak peek!


Some of my favorites :)

I just adore this one!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love these, especially the sunglasses one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally recommend every bride do this with your girls! It was such a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!