Friday, June 3, 2011

Introducing Layla Grace

Mary and Chris have finally welcomed the sweetest baby girl into this world; Layla Grace. To view their maternity session and my story about them, click here.

If you know Mary and Chris, you know that they were born to be together and to have a family. They are such happy people, and Layla is lucky to have parents like them. Of the many years that I have known Mary, I was never able to meet her mom. Luckily she was there for this session because now I know exactly where Mary gets her amazing personality! They have the same contagious laugh, the same sense of fulfillment in life, and I just know that Layla will be just like them.

Unfortunately Chris wasn't able to be there for the infant session (too bad the father's don't get paternity leave right??), but I will make sure to get photos of him and his baby girl soon enough. Until then, enjoy their sneak peak!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!