Thursday, June 2, 2011

Juana & Andy: Married!

Juana and Andy's wedding day finally arrived, and it was absolutely gorgeous weather! To refresh your memory, click the following link to see their engagement session (Engagement Session).
When we arrived at Dubsdread, I found Juana and her bridesmaids in the dressing room. Juana was so excited and eager to get things rolling. Since I have known her, she has been nothing short of amazing. Her personality is one-of-a-kind, and Andy is a lucky man to have her! As for Andy, he is quite the man himself! The card that he wrote to go along with his gift to her was so sweet and brought a tear (okay, maybe multiple tears!) to her eyes. It is amazing to see love so strong and true.
I could go on and on about these two, but then we wouldn't get to the fun part; pictures! Enjoy your sneak peak. You two were a blast to be around!

I just love all of the helping hands in this photo :)

Oh the "first look" look. What a smile!
Don't you just love this ceremony site?

I just love the photo of Craig showing Juana's son a picture...I had to include it!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!