Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kristin & Ryan: Engaged!

Kristin and I met about 6 or 7 years ago when we both worked at Dueling Dragons in Islands of Adventure. She and I trained together and hit it off right away. When we both stopped working there, we unfortunately lost touch...but I was so excited when she contacted me about photographing her engagement and wedding photos! Our session this morning was absolutely amazing. Kristin and Ryan were just meant for each other in every single way. They are so cute, *corny*, and loving to each other, which in my opinion is the recipe for a perfect life together! We met at Lake Apopka in Winter Garden in the morning, and even though it was hot, humid and a big foggy over the lake, they were still so cute and excited! After our lake photos we headed to downtown Winter Garden for the remainder of the session. We found an adorable coffee shop with such a great vibe. Kristin had the Nutella latte, which she said was unbelievably delicious. ;)

At the end of our session, we were all pretty hot from this lovely Florida weather. Kristin spotted an interactive fountain, and with a bit of persuasion we both convinced Ryan that it was a good idea to get in there! Those are some of my favorite photos to date! Enjoy your sneak peek guys! We can't wait for your January wedding!


She's a dancer, in case you couldn't tell :)

I am very curious to know what made them throw their hands up like this...

And here are some of my favorite photos to date!

2 comments:

  1. The fountain photos are excellent! SO great!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea why our hands were in the air... I think we were both just hot! :) I'm so happy we did the fountain shots!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!