Friday, June 10, 2011

Abby & Casey: Engaged!

I met Abby and Casey through some good friends of ours a little while back. Even though we rarely see each other, I always love spending time with them. Abby is such a sweet, down to Earth girl with a contagious laugh and Casey is a charming, funny guy. They are such a perfect match, and I loved photographing their engagement session at Casa Feliz. They were so relaxed the entire time, and really easy to work with. They claim that they aren't a mushy couple and would need guidance for the photos, but most of their photos are all them! One of my favorite pictures is of Casey being a macho man for his soon-to-be wife (scroll down to see). :) I just love these two!

Enjoy your sneak peak!



The sunlight is just so yummy in this bottom left photo :)
I just love Casa Feliz!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!