Friday, June 10, 2011

Meet baby Owen

I met Zack and Laura through my husband, Craig. Zack and Craig work together, and I loved meeting the two of them a few months ago. Laura is such a sweet person, and it was obvious that the two of them were going to be amazing parents. When they e-mailed me asking to take their newborn photos, I was ecstatic! First of all, if you know me you know that I absolutely LOVE babies. So when I finally got to meet little Owen yesterday, I was thrilled. He was fast asleep when I arrived, but that didn't last too long. He refused to fall asleep, but it ended up working out great! I love the sparkle in a baby's eyes, and Owen wanted to make sure that I would capture it for his parents. He is such a cutie, and I cannot wait to watch him grow and photograph them more over the course of the year.

Enjoy your sneak peak!

He gave me a little grin! How cute!!! :)

This one is my FAVORITE.

Doesn't he look so tiny in that big crib? Such a sweetheart.

Little ears, fingers and toes...love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!