Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mary & Chris: Pregnant!

Mary & Chris have been good friends of ours for years now, and when Craig and I found out that they were having a baby we were just elated! They were actually the very first couple that I photographed at the beginning of my photography career, and I was honored to be able to photograph such a special time in their lives yesterday. Their little baby girl is due in just about one month, and I cannot wait to meet her! Mary & Chris, I truly love you both and I am so excited for you in this new stage of your lives. You two will make the most incredible parents...I can't wait until she is here! :)







Mylee is such a sweet pup! She was also a GREAT model! She looked straight at the camera for their family portraits :)


This one is my absolute favorite photo. Mary, you are stunning beyond words.


Mylee got so confused when she felt the baby kick! But until then, she was very content on her momma's belly.







Man's best friend, always :)




2 comments:

  1. You are incredible!!! Such a gifted photographer!! We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for capturing this moment in our lives so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best maternity photos EVER! Beautiful angles, calmness and tranquility, captured by the photographer. From the surrounding vintage home interior decor to the reflections that were captured at the outdoor, the family dog and his Master, and above all the beautiful glowing mom to be so perfectly captured through the camera lenses. AMAZING JOB SIVAN!

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!