Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Maddie: 3 months old | Orlando Family Photographer

Just three short months ago I was snuggling with sweet little Maddie at her newborn session. She is such a sweet little baby, and incredibly adorable! 

I met with them yesterday morning in Winter Park right off of Park Avenue. The roses are finally blooming, and it is not only beautiful there, but the roses smell unbelievably amazing! What better scenery for a sweet mother/daughter session than there? Enjoy the sneak peek!

My favorite mother/daughter photo EVER. <3 I just couldn't decide whether I liked the black and white or the color. You choose! :)
The heat completely knocked her out. She was fast asleep within minutes of being in her cozy cotton dress! 
Isn't Jessica beautiful?? Maddie has some good genes in her! :)
Awww crocodile tears!! So sad (but so cute!). 
  
I adore black and white photos of little ones with their eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!