Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sara & Jeff: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Sara and I went to high school together, but we hadn't seen each other since then (2004...man that was so long ago!). I was thrilled when she asked for us to be her and Jeff's wedding photographers! Unfortunately we were never able to meet up to discuss details before the big day, but that didn't stop us from reconnecting through emails and phone calls. I was so excited to finally see her on their big day. She looked phenomenal, and I even got to meet their handsome little man! While Missy was with the guys, I spent the time beforehand with Sara and the girls. 

Their wedding was a blast, and you could really feel the love flowing throughout the entire evening. And by the way, if you're looking for a beautiful garden venue for your wedding, you have to check out Hollis Gardens in Lakeland. It is one of the most beautiful venues I've ever seen! 

Enjoy your sneak peek, Sara & Jeff! <3

Love the photos of the guys here, captured by my lovely Missy. :)
Stunning bridesmaids <3
I really love this one of her. She is so beautiful! 
 


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!