Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Madline's Newborn Session | Orlando Newborn Photographer

Wow...wow x 500! I absolutely love this little sweetheart that wiggled her cute little self into my heart. Actually, she didn't wiggle at all. She didn't fuss ONCE during her first photo shoot. It did take a little bit to get her to fall asleep, but once she did, that was it. I literally could not stop taking photos of her. Every time I said "okay, I think we're good to go!" I would end up taking more and more photos. Really though, how could you resist taking more photos of such a sweet little thing? 

Madeline's momma won a free session from our 1,500 Fan Giveaway, and I am so excited that she did. We had such a fun girl's day. It was mommy, both grandmothers, and sweet, adorable little Madeline. I have to say that aside from cuddling with these precious little ones, I really love newborn sessions because of the quality time I get to spend with the family. There is always a break whether it's feeding, changing, or just comforting the baby. During that time I get to really connect with the families, learn about them, tell them about myself...it's truly amazing and one of the reasons that I would not trade this "job" for anything! 

Enjoy your sneak peek! <3
 Caught a smile!!! <3 

                                                


1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!