Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Krystle & Andrew: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Wow! We are so busy this season! I hate the feeling of my couples waiting more than a week or two for their sneak peeks, but I promise I'm doing my best! <3 Thankfully I have the world's BEST couples. ;) 

Speaking of incredible couples, meet (again) Krystle and Andrew! I did their engagement session not too long ago, and their wedding day finally arrived on April 28th. It was an intimate daytime wedding that took place at 310 Park South in downtown Orlando. Krystle looked breathtakingly beautiful, Andrew looked very dapper, and the wedding was an overall success! 

Enjoy your sneak peek!! <3 

First look? Yes, please! They really pulled off a cute first look!
I adored Krystle's bouquet. So feminine! 
Doesn't she have the most incredible eyes? Her dad passed them on to her, and she passed them right onto her and Andrew's beautiful little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!