Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Albany | Orlando Portrait Photographer

This little darling stole my heart the moment I set eyes on her! If you know anything about me, you know that I am a girly girl to the MAX. I am all about dressing up and being as feminine as possible. I can only hope that I have a little girl one day, because as long as she lets me, she will be wearing bows and tutus! With that being said, Albany was perfection at her session. She was such a good listener, and she did every.single.pose. that I asked her to do. The first pose that I asked of her, I think my jaw hit the floor when she actually did it. I hadn't done "modeling" type sessions with kids this young before, so I didn't know what to expect. I think this little sweetheart spoiled me, because now I'm going to just hope that each session like this I have from now on will be the same! 

Enjoy the sneak peek of an up and coming super model!


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! Thank you so much for your hard work!! I can't wait to see more of your awesome work! Thanks Again!
    Christi Egor

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!