Monday, May 7, 2012

Danielle & Chris: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

These two are hands down THE funniest people I have ever met. Ever. I met Danielle and a friend of hers at a bridal show at Heaven Event Center, and I almost fell over laughing at her and her silliness. I can't even remember what she was doing or saying that was so funny, but my goodness does she know how to make people laugh! 

Danielle and Chris won a free engagement session from that show, and I am SO happy they did. I am pretty sure that the first sentence out of Chris' mouth when I met him was a joke. They just don't stop, and I love it!  Their session was non-stop entertainment. Not only because of them being funny, but it was just the most interesting session I've had to date. Apparently there was a wedding going on a Kraft Azalea Gardens that evening, but it was very intimate. VERY intimate. The only people we saw were the couple and a pastor/DJ (pretty sure it was an all-in-one sort of deal). We got out of the way, walked around it, and then found a dead bird on the ground. :( I guess it's mating season because those birds out there are out of control. So after being yelled at to move out of the way of the bride (who we didn't even see until she appeared out of no where), finding dead birds, and my car being completely destroyed by bird poop, well...let's just say it made for a fun and interested session. 

Long story short, their session was hilarious, I love this couple to pieces, and I pretty much laughed the entire time I edited these photos. Enjoy! 

Danielle getting her makeup done by the lovely Jessica Velez 
If I could only explain how many shots it took us to get the one of him picking her up. One of the most hilarious things ever! 
Cuties! 
(photo above) ^^ She is naturally very silly, but man oh man does she know how to turn "sexy" on! ^^
A few shots to show the process of him lifting her up in the air. I love every.single.one. Absolutely cracks me up!
Goofballs.  
Gahh..she is SO beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!