Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brianna's Holiday Photos

Whenever I photograph a baby for the 2nd time, I love to show how little he or she was during the first session. This first picture is Brianna and her amazing parents when she was about one month old. It's always so exciting to see how much a baby changes in just a few months. I am excited that throughout this week and weekend I get to photograph more of their family (and more of Brianna!). As always, I will post a sneak peak when those sessions are done! Enjoy the photos from today! :)



Brianna's 4 month old/Holiday pictures---she was a doll! They had some adorable outfits for her, and I was so excited to be able to use the pink tutu and bow that I recently purchased.


Little hands and feet are the little things in life that just make you smile :-)


She is ready to celebrate her first Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!