Monday, December 6, 2010

Downtown Disney with Austin & Caden

The past couple of weeks have been slammed with photo sessions! I LOVE it! This past Saturday I had three sessions, starting with one of my favorite little guys, Austin! :) I've been photographing him since he was in his mommy's tummy...and it's really amazing to see the changes in him every time we meet for a session. This time we had a few extra people with us; Caden and his awesome parents. If you can't tell, the mom's are sisters (very obvious to me!) :)

We met at Downtown Disney bright and early (and COLD!) and practically had the entire place to ourselves for a good 30 minutes or so. It's always fun with this family :) Enjoy the preview!



I didn't realize it until I was editing the photos, but each family matches each other with Christmas colors! I don't know if they did that on purpose...but I love that Austin's family is based on red and Caden's is based on green!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!