Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jeff & Meredith's Engagement Session


Jeff & Meredith are another couple that I met through the Your Wedding TV Bridal Show a couple of months ago, and they were just so much fun to photograph during their e-session! We started at Casa Feliz and then headed to Park Avenue. I just love these two! They are such an amazing, in love couple and their happiness just radiates from them. I am looking forward to their wedding in the Keys in January! I just know it's going to be an incredibly fun wedding :) Enjoy the sneak peak!




She and I have something VERY much in common; a true, honest to goodness love for sweets!


I love this one...the sun just bursts right through this photo!









Casa Feliz is just so amazing! A great venue for a small wedding :)



Pure happiness :)


Jeff & Meredith, I can't wait for your wedding!

*To see more photos from their session, become a fan of Sivan Photography on Facebook and find their album* :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!