Monday, December 6, 2010

Liz & Brian E-session

I met Liz and Brian through the Your Wedding TV Bridal Show, and words cannot express how happy I am to have met them! They are such an outgoing, funny, adorable couple! They really made my job easy when we met up for their engagement session. There were so many secrets being told between the two of them that caused them to constantly crack up, and well..it's just obvious how in love they are just by looking at these photos. I cannot wait to photograph their wedding in January! Enjoy the preview! :)


True. Love.




I love this...they are just so flirty! :)













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and romantic picture ! you look so amazing and your pictures breath all of love!!!!
    Blessings to both of you.
    The best wishes!!!
    Sarita & Irma

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!