Friday, December 3, 2010

Austin's Florida Visit

I met this insanely sweet family of three (soon to be four!!!) through the couple from the previous blog (Breanna's Session). They are all related, and it's very obvious because they are ALL so amazing.

Today's session with Austin was in Celebration, and though the weather was very very crisp this morning, it turned into a beautiful day! Austin is hands down one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met. He kept wanting me to chase him, or wanting to chase me. He would say "c'mon! Hurry!!!" Oh my goodness...it took all of my will power not to just scoop him up into a big hug! The session was so much fun, and I really loved the outcome! :) Here is a sneak peak. Enjoy!









This is one of my favorite photos...ever! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!