Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nicole's Graduation Session



Nicole and I met where my photography career began; Target. That's where it all started for me with photography, and venturing out to buy my own camera and start my own business was a huge (and amazing) step! A few years later, Nicole is now graduating from Rosen College to be an event planner (maybe one day a wedding planner where we can work together again???). This was only my second time at the Rosen campus, but it is really beautiful there. There were some fun little spots to photograph, and the sunlight was just yummy! The only thing we could have done without was the FREEZING wind. Okay...we are Floridian's, so freezing to us is an entirely different definition than it is to northerners. Either way...cold face, numb fingers, and an awesome model later, we got these shots: Enjoy!





a

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!