Monday, November 29, 2010

Babies Matthew & Kaleb

I met Rosie through a friend of mine a while back. Rosie is an event coordinator (primarily weddings---check her out on 27miraclesbyrosie.com), and she has helped me quite a bit! Through Rosie I met Micca, the mother of baby Matthew. Matthew and Kaleb both have an amazing story, and them being here today is nothing short of a miracle. I have been lucky to get to know Rosie and her family over the past few months, and I have done photography for them a few times. This was my second time photographing Matthew...the first time being his baby dedication a couple of months ago.
Micca and Rosie really wanted some fun holiday photos, considering this will be their first true Christmas with both Kaleb and Matthew. Unfortunately Micca's husband could not make it to this session...but hopefully next time.
Enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!