Monday, August 27, 2012

Maddie's 6 Month Session | Orlando Family Photographer

Jessica and her mom are some of the sweetest women I have ever met! I first met them at Maddie's newborn session, then we met up in Winter Park, FL for her 3 month session, and last week we met for her 6 month photo shoot. Maddie was SO sweet, and sooooo chubby! Chubby babies could quite possibly be one of the cutest things (if not THE cutest) this world has to offer. All I wanted to do throughout the session was hold her and squeeze her, but of course I had to remain professional...at least until the end! :)  We met at Dinky Donk in Winter Park, and Jessica came fully prepared with everything you could possibly need for a beach-like photo shoot! I had such an amazing time with these three, and at the end I was finally able to scoop Maddie up for some hugs. <3 Day. was. made. 

Enjoy the sneak peek!


Look at those eyes! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!