Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Katie & Steve: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Woohoo! My brother-in-law is marrying pretty much the most amazingly awesome little lady ever! Steve and Katie started dating in high school, which puts them at being together for 7.5 years! Steve is Craig's youngest brother, and he and Katie were actually with us in Israel when Craig proposed to me a couple of years ago! Even though Craig and I had already been together a few years at that point, Katie and I never really had a chance to get to know each other that well before the trip. But we did, and now I'm so excited to be her maid of honor!

Craig and I met with Steve and Katie at Disney's Boardwalk a few weeks ago for their engagement session. They are getting married early next year on the beach at Shores Resort in Daytona, so they incorporated some really cute beach props. I didn't want to post all of the beach prop photos since they are going to be used on their save-the-dates, but there is one in there! :) 

Enjoy the sneak peek! 

Cuteness!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!