Friday, August 24, 2012

Charlie & Angela: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

The way I ended up doing Charlie and Angela's engagement session is pretty interesting to me. They actually won our grand prize at the Perfect Wedding Guide bridal show not too long ago. The funny part is that I went to school with Charlie, and of the hundreds of brides at bridal shows, I happen to know the one who got picked! I actually hadn't seen Charlie for a very, very long time until recently. We photographed a wedding where he was the best man, and I met Angela that day too. Weeks later, Angela called me and said "guess whaaaaaat?" :) I was so excited to do their photos! I love meeting new people constantly (part of why I absolutely love doing wedding photography!), but occasionally I get to photograph people that I already know, and it feels great to be able to capture some of their memories through photographs for them. 

At the end of their engagement session, which was in downtown Winter Garden (one of my favorite locations!), they made a quick trip to go get their pooch, Autumn. She is such a sweet little pup, and a real beauty too! She gave me some really great shots with that cute little face of hers. 

Enough talk, more photos. Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!