Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Carol & Andrew: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I met Carol and Andrew a few years ago on one of the happiest days of their lives; the day he proposed to her! Jaclyn with At Last, Wedding + Event Design contacted me about his interest in getting the proposal photographed. I remember how sweetly nervous he was before Carol arrived, and I also remember feeling like the paparazzi hiding in the bushes! After she said yes, I introduced myself to her and we had a mini-photo session right there in Winter Park. 

A little while later, they contacted me and decided to book me for their wedding. I was so excited because I truly enjoyed meeting them on the day of their engagement! We discussed the details, and then waited...and waited...and waited. Finally, their wedding day was approaching! A couple of months before their wedding, I met with Carol, her mom and one of her sisters for Carol's bridal session. We met at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando and walked around the property to do her photos. She was so stunning, and that session got me even more excited about their wedding. 

Carol and Andrew's ceremony took place in Palm Harbor United Methodist Church, and their reception at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. Both venues were absolutely beautiful! Craig and I had a blast photographing their wedding and spending all day with them. They are truly an incredible couple with a lot to look forward to in life. I have to say that I wish Carol and Andrew lived in Florida still so that I could see them more often! She and I both studied the same major at UCF at the same time, and somehow never crossed paths. 

I could rant on forever, but I'd rather you look through their photos. ;) Enjoy! <3 

Here are just a couple of photos from their engagement 2 years ago:

And now, their wedding! 
I absolutely adore these photos that Craig captured (and can I just throw in that Craig was extremely sick that day and did an excellent job hiding it!)
Swoon! Aren't they a stunning couple???
These black and white shots were captured by Craig, and I LOVE them!
What a beautiful venue!
I also wanted to include a handful of her bridal session photos :)

Congratulations, Carol & Andrew! <3

Vendors
VideoRising Sky Productions
HairTroy Jiminez
MakeupLulu Makeup
CakeLet them eat cake
CeremonyPalm Harbor United Methodist Church
ReceptionSafety Harbor Resort and Spa



1 comment:


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!