Monday, June 11, 2012

Ashton & Derek: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Ashton & Derek are a very special couple. I feel like with all of the sessions I've done with them (her bridal session, their engagement session, and their wedding), I know them so well! Their wedding was beautifully themed with everything to do with planes since he is a pilot. Each table had a small plane on it, the head table had a propeller on it (so unique!), and even a seating chart that resembled the old-style screen of how you would check your flight in the airport. There was so much thought put into every corner of this wedding, and we loved it! 

Following the sneak peek to their wedding is the sneak peek to Ashton's bridal session. I have been dying to post it, but of course I had to wait until their wedding had come and gone (can't ruin the surprise of her dress!). 



Some of Derek getting ready, taken by Missy :)
And of course, one of our favorites: the door shot! 

And now beautiful Ashton is in the spotlight! 


2 comments:

  1. I really cannot find the words. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos and all the magic you captured!! <3 I am a happy Mother of the Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Karla Jo WhiteJune 11, 2012 at 7:57 PM

    You truly captured how beautiful and special this day was for all of us!! WONDERFUL JOB Sivan!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!