Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Arielle & Ben: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Arielle and Ben found us through the wonderful Jaclyn with At Last, Wedding + Event Design. When I met with Arielle & her family, I fell in love with them! They were all so kind-hearted and clearly very family oriented. I knew that their wedding at the Lake Mary Events Center would be nothing shy of amazing. Between Arielle's constant glowing smile, Ben's easy-going personality, their fun-tastic family, and some of the best vendors in Central Florida, their wedding was pulled off without a hitch! 

Ben and Arielle, we hope you guys had the time of your lives, and I hope you love the photos as much as we do! <3 Congratulations!


The photo below is my favorite of a bride walking down the aisle. Look at that glowing smile of hers!!!
Great shots of the guys captured by Craig!
Scurrying back inside to get away from the raindrops! 
I LOVE this shot that Craig captured. It's so beautiful <3
Arielle's grandfather wasn't able to make it to the wedding, so we had to at least get a photo of him on FaceTime! Thank goodness for modern technology. :)
I always have such beautiful couples <3 

Thank you to the following vendors for helping make this wedding flawless:
My wonderful husband, Craig, who was the second shooter. :) 
Hair & Makeup: Your Wedding Makeup
Florist: Peddles

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!