Monday, June 25, 2012

Randi & Chris: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I met Randi through a friend whose wedding I photographed a few years ago. In fact, that was my first un-official wedding! I love looking back at when I first started in the photography business and seeing the progress I've made. I honestly wouldn't be this far if it weren't for the amazing people I've met along the way!

Randi & Chris got married a few weeks ago in Inverness, Florida. Even though it was a rainy day, we got lucky and managed to catch a break from the rain just in time for their photos! It was a truly beautiful wedding full of love, happiness, and fun! Their guests had a blast dancing the night away, and we loved photographing every minute of it!

Enjoy your sneak peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!