Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Harper's Newborn Session | Orlando Portrait Photographer

Erica & David have been amazing clients of mine practically since I began my career in photography. I photographed them when they were pregnant with Austin (2 years ago!!!), when Austin was born, throughout Austin's first year, and a few other sessions here and there. Things were quiet for a while, and along came the news that Erica was expecting a little girl! At their maternity session, they told me they were going to most likely name her Harper, and I was so excited (it's just too cute a name to not get excited about!). 

What seemed like a very short time later, along comes this beautiful little munchkin! She reminded me so much of her big brother when he was a newborn (okay, she lacked a few pounds that Austin had as a newborn). It was really amazing walking into their house for their session and seeing photos that I've taken over the years along their walls. It gives a warm, cozy feeling seeing that because it makes me see even more that I really, truly love what I do. 

Harper was one of the best babies I have ever photographed. Just like her big brother as a newborn, she slept throughout the entire session! I couldn't believe when I looked at the time and saw that I was in and out of their home within 2 hours. That NEVER happens! So with that, here is sweet little Harper's debut! 

We took one just like this of Austin when he was born <3
Eeeep! I love baby skin and the way it wrinkles up! <3  
One of my favorites <3 


2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the little bed. The wallpaper is amazing, too, especially the bird one. What great memories you've captured for this family. :)

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!