Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Amy & Alan: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Amy and Alan are one of the most fun-loving, outgoing, and carefree couples I have ever met! I actually met Amy at Jaclyn's (owner of At Last, Wedding + Event Design) baby shower not too long ago. They've been great friends for a while, and I spent most of the shower hanging out with Amy and some of the other girls. I was so excited to be able to do Amy's engagement session, and boy did we get lucky with the weather! It was pouring ALL day. I don't think there was a 5 minute block where it was dry that whole day. The hard part was that they were coming from Gainesville, so we needed to have a game plan ASAP. As the day went on, we decided to stick with it, and if it rained, it rained! I would just cover my camera up to protect it, and we would get some really fun rain shots. By the time of their session, Amy and I were both very excited for some rain photos. Of course it would happen though that as soon as we convinced ourselves that rain shots would be great, we didn't get a single drop of rain! In the end, I'm happy with it because we were able to frolick around downtown Winter Garden, rain free. 

I had such an amazing time with you two at your session. I hope you love your photos as much as I do! <3   

We started the session with a delicious cup of Raspberry Truffle Latte from Axum Coffee in downtown Winter Garden.  
Yes, I know this photo below of the paw and hands is SO cheesy..but I had to! It was too hard to resist. :-D
One of my favorites <3


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!