Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Siena & Brett: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Siena & Brett are amazing, amazing, oh...and amazing! I met Siena & her beautiful momma at a bridal show last year, then again for a consultation shortly after. Brett was in the Air Force, so I was unable to meet him until the day of the wedding. However, I fell in love with both Siena and her mom instantly. They are such sweet, kind-hearted, beautiful women who anyone would be lucky to know! 

October 6, 2012 rolled around, and Missy and I headed to beautiful Shades of Green for the wedding. Siena's mom opened the door and basically swooped me into a huge hug right away! Everything went so smoothly the entire day, and I know that Siena & Brett had the time of their lives! When I met Brett minutes before the ceremony (my lovely second, Missy, was with him while I was with Siena), he was nothing but smiles and excitement. 

Honestly, I could go on and on about these two, but let me jump to this: 10 days after their wedding (which was yesterday), I met with the two of them again for a Rock the Dress session at Kraft Azalea Gardens in Winter Park. I cannot wait to post a sneak peek from it! 

And now it's time for you to view the lovely photos from Siena & Brett's big day. <3 Make sure to check out the incredible vendors who partook in this phenomenal wedding (listed after the photos). 

Her dad's first look of her was priceless. <3 
I love this one!
They are so affectionate. It makes my job so easy! <3 
I adore the one below where they look like they're giving each other a pep talk before garter removal. Cute!
Al Dee Productions had the floor going all night! They are amazing to work with. Highly recommended!  

A-list vendors from this wedding:
Video: Zeal Video & Media Productions
Hair & Makeup: Hair on the Run



No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!