Thursday, October 4, 2012

Joyce & Marino: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Joyce and Marino are such an amazing couple! Because they do not live in Orlando, we had a phone consultation to talk about their wedding next year. I loved Joyce from the get-go. She has the best personality, and I felt like we really bonded. She is an emergency room doctor, and anytime I talk to someone my age who is a doctor, I feel an immediate connection with them. It brings me back to all of the years of non-stop-studying that I did, and I know that Joyce was exactly the same as me. We are both type-A individuals, and that is probably why we get along so well. 

I met with her and Marino at Kraft Azalea Gardens last week for their early morning engagement session. They were so happy and excited about their photos (there is something to be said about that at 7:30am!), which made me that much more excited to take their photos. We had such a great time running around the park and dodging sprinklers (my poor camera and I got wet, but all was good and VERY fun!). I am so excited to show their sneak peek today, and I cannot wait until their wedding next year at the Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate. They are so stunning, and such a beautifully happy couple.

Enjoy your sneak peek! 

This one below is one of my favorites <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!