Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Evan: 13 days new | Orlando Newborn Photographer

I first met Erinn, Matt & Cameron back in late 2009 for a family session. I was so excited when she emailed me recently to schedule a newborn session for the birth of her third son! It amazes me how fast time goes by, and I feel like it is more apparent in this business where I am able to see the changes in everyone's lives that I meet. I cannot express enough how much I love it! 

I enjoyed photographing sweet little baby Evan so much last week. He was such a good baby, especially when we got outside. I haven't done outdoor newborn photos before, but they have such a beautiful backyard that I just couldn't refuse!

In a couple of weeks I get to see Cameron again (first time since 2009) and I also get to meet their second little boy. I am so excited! 



He looks like a little bunny here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!