Thursday, October 11, 2012

Angela & Chad: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Angela & Chad were winners of a free engagement session from a recent bridal show. I met them yesterday morning at Dinky Dock in Winter Park for the first part of their engagement session. They were about 15 minutes early (I could have, and should have, hugged them for that! I love when people are early!), so we had so much time for their photos! The color theme for the wedding, as you'll notice, is hot pink and black. Everything Angela prepared for the session was so perfect; from the little blocks with words, to the chalkboard she made herself. They are such a fun couple, and I absolutely adore their photos. Hopefully they will too! <3 


3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!! love ya lots, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are so great!! I will definitely be posting on my page!! I love them all so much! You made us look so photogenic :) Thanx so much!! -Angela and Chad

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!