Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lauren & Steve: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I absolutely adore Lauren & Steve! We met in downtown Winter Garden for part 1 of their engagement session. It was a little chilly and overcast, but nothing we couldn't handle. After strolling around the beautiful streets for a bit, we then headed to a field nearby for their country themed portion of the session. She threw on her cute plaid shirt, some bright red lipstick, and they both put on their boots. 

We had such a great time, and I hope they love their photos as much as I do! We can't wait for your big day in 2013! <3 


2 comments:

  1. These pictures came out so nice!!!! I love my sister and soon to be brother in law so much!!! They are perfect for eachother and I can't wait till their wedding <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!