Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jessica & Brett: Engaged! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I met with Jessica and Brett at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside last week for their engagement session. It was my first time photographing at this venue, so I absolutely loved exploring the grounds with them. Something I noticed was that all of the guests at the lodge were extraordinarily friendly. Normally people do respect you when they see you're taking photos, but it seemed like every single person there was not only mindful, but they were very patient. There were times when I didn't even know people were behind me waiting to pass until I got the shot, and when they did finally pass they always had really sweet things to say. Something about Disney must put people in a great mood! 

I am so excited for Jessica & Brett's wedding next year. They are so great together, and the wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures... Congratulations Jessica & Brett !!

    Love,
    Aunt Staci

    ReplyDelete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!