Friday, November 16, 2012

Amy & Steven: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

Amy & Steven were married at beautiful Paradise Cove two weekends ago. These two are such an amazing couple and I was so thrilled that they chose us to capture their big day! Steven is actually a phenomenal landscape photographer (seriously...my mind was blown when I saw some of his work on Facebook!!!). It means a lot when another photographer chooses you to photograph one of the biggest days of their lives, and I have to say that this was one of our favorite weddings yet. They did a first look (loooove), and we basically had an unlimited amount of time for photos with that. If you are on the fence about doing a first look, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. I think we had a good 3 hours with them before the ceremony even started, and then another hour after the ceremony. Needless to say, their gallery is chalk-full of beautiful photos that I cannot wait for them to see!

To read the story of how Steven proposed to her, check out their engagement session sneak peek here

Enjoy their sneak peek! <3

First look! <3


Vendors:
Photography: Sivan Photography (Second Shooter: Craig Rettew)
Venue: Paradise Cove
Florist: Jill Paris
Video: Daniel Parker
Catering: Cocktails Catering
Hair: Ann Marie Parker
Makeup: Katie Van Brunt
Cake: Publix
Officiant: Bob Bushong


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely phenomenal pictures!! & the cutest flower girl I ever did see (not that I'm a biased mom or anything...} =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! And I have to agree, she was an extraordinarily cute flower girl! <3

      Delete


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!