Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Katie's Senior Photos | Orlando Photographer

Right before our wedding (over a year 1/2 ago), we bought our first house. Moving into a new place, you never know what to expect when it comes to your neighbors. It's pretty much hit or miss, but we hit big! We were immediately surrounded by the most welcoming, loving neighbors in every direction. Katie's family was one of them, and we are so lucky to live by them! When we first started getting to know each other, she mentioned that she wants to study Microbiology or something similar in college. Since that was my major, which I thoroughly enjoyed (honestly!), I was so excited that someone close to me was going to do the same thing. As it turns out, Katie is one of the most intelligent girls I have ever met. She has so much going for her no matter which direction she goes, and I can't wait for her to start college already! :-D 

We did Katie's senior photos in downtown Winter Garden. We had such a great time taking these, and I hope you all love them as much as I do! <3 

Enjoy the sneak peek! 

Katie, you are STUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!