Monday, March 19, 2012

The Quinones' Family! | Orlando Family Photographer

I had the best time with this amazing family of four! I absolutely love how they heard about us because it just shows how powerful word of mouth can be. One of our past grooms was getting his hair cut and started talking with the woman next to him. He mentioned that he's a newlywed, started showing her some of the photos we took, and next thing I know I'm getting a call from her! :) Love it!

The kids, Natalie and Jr., were so much fun to photograph. They were as sweet as can be and basically made the session I envisioned come to life! I spoke with the mom beforehand and we brainstormed on session ideas. Once we decided on the field, plane and antique doll, the rest just followed easily. I just couldn't believe that it turned out just like I envisioned, so needless to say, I was thrilled with the outcome!

Enjoy the sneak peek! <3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!