Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Carlos & Christina: Married! | Orlando Wedding Photographer

I like to meet as many couples as possible before their actual big day, but occasionally I'll get a couple who aren't local and therefore can't meet until the big moment! This was the case with Carlos and Christina, but I knew just from my emails and phone calls with Carlos that I was going to love them! 

Non-stop rain and large gloomy clouds did not stop these two from having a great time at their wedding. Although we weren't able to utilize as many of the gorgeous outdoor locations Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress had to offer, we were at least lucky enough to have some unique locations in the hotel itself. We did scurry outside for a few shots, but the rain continued to fall. Either way, I felt like I was able to spend a lot of time getting to know Carlos & Christina on their actual wedding day, and since I couldn't do that beforehand, I was very happy about that. 

You two are an incredible couple with amazing personalities. We were so grateful to be able to be part of your big day. Enjoy your sneak peek! 


I just adored this room! 

One of my favorites from their wedding <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!